The electrical systems within a facility are the neural networks that allow it to function. Reliability and performance are of the utmost importance, and electrical design must integrate with all the needs of the building and occupants and pulse of building operations. IBC provides electrical consulting services as an integrated discipline of MEP engineering as well as a stand-alone service.
Electrical design adheres to compliance with the requirements of NFPA, specifically NFPA 70 the National Electrical Code (NEC), inclusive of any additional State or local amendments. Design considerations for energy conservation adhere to the often evolving and improving guidelines as published by ASHRAE and the requirements put forth by the latest version of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- Medium and Low Voltage Power Distribution
- Emergency Power Distribution
- Electrical Service Coordination and Sizing
- Utility Energy Consumption Analysis
- Energy Sub-Metering
- Fault Current and Arc Flash Studies
- Photovoltaic and Wind Turbine Power Generation Integration
- Coordination with Telecommunication, AV, Security, and other Sub-Systems.
- Fire Alarm Bid Document Preparation.
- Facility Studies
- Construction Support Services