The House at WingspreadRacine, Wisconsin
Constructed in 1959, The House is inspirational. Designed by architect Henry L. Eggers, The House conforms to, and compliments, Wingspread, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (also known as Johnson Wax). The House was originally designed as a home for H.F. Johnson and his wife, and after his death in 1978, it was remodeled for conference use. It is now known as The Conference Center.